Wednesday, 4 June 2014

Gamer 2 Gamer Interview With Okhan

1: So would you please tell us a bit about yourself, Maybe add your playstation name aswell?

Well I'll reveal my real name when we get ten +1s (we can do this people!). But yeah I'm younger than 21 and playing video games is my favorite thing to do. PSN: okhan123, if you wanna friend me include your g+ name with g+ following it.

2: So who long have you been gaming, what console did you first play and what game?

Well I started when I was 3 1/2 years old. At first I had these crappie "arcade" games that you'd plug in the TV. They were Spider-Man, Alladin, and Car Racing. When my dad saw my passion for playing he got me an actual console: Wii. First Game: Ultimate Alliance. 

3: So whats your playstation Trophy score? how long it take you to get where you are?

I forgot. 2 1/2 years I think.

4: So I know you have been busy playing playstation, so please tell your opinion on the difference between PS3 and PS4?

I don't have a PS4 since my 3 is pretty new but...I'd say bigger and better but with patience (not many games): PS4.  Quick, Easy, Good Price: PS3. Also the PS4 is more geared towards gaming.

5: Any new features you want to see on your new console?

If by that you mean PS4 then I want to see The Morpheus implemented (think Oculous Rift).

6: So on the new platforms, What games you been playing most, any favourites?

I don't have them, sorry.

7: How many times a week do you put into gaming?

Well in Summer 24/7. If not then only on weekends (strict parents)

8: So if you could be a character out of a game, who would you be?

Nathan Drake from the Uncharted series.

9: So last question, do you like getting Updates from me about Games? and what could I do to improve my service?
maybe competition?

I like being notified about games like how I was the first to know about MK 10 and meeting this great community. I suggest a Jeaprody like thing like: What is ____'s last name ( Mario, dude from ME3, Master Chief, etc...

No comments:

Post a Comment