Wednesday, 11 June 2014

Interveiws With Gamers

▪Playstation 3 Interview With Teo Gar

1: So would you please tell us a bit about yourself, maybe add your playstation name aswell?

•My name is Theodor Gar.My PSN name is firestreet02.I like gaming(of course) and when I want I might play some soccer.

2: So who long have you been gaming, what console and Game did you first play. What memories you have?

•I've been in gaming since,I don't know,5 years old?I don't remember my first console's name but I remembered I played in my uncle's computer GTA:SA.My second console was the Wii I really liked it till I got Ps3 last year.

3: So whats your playstation Trophy score? how long it take you to get where you are?

•I think it's 78 or 98 and it took me one year and a month(?) to reach it.

4: So I know you have been busy playing playstation, so please tell your opinion on the Console?

5: Any new features you want to see still come on to your PS3?

• Both 4/5. I love my ps3 because of it's performance and features.I don't want any more features but everything is welcome!

6: So Whats games have been your favourite and any your looking forward to play.
Also is there any games you want to see come through in E3?

• I LOVE the Assassin's Creed series.I also like the Gta series,The Last Of Us, Call Of Duty and I'd like to play Watch Dogs.In E3 I want to see the new Ac and the new CoD.

7: How many times a week do you put into gaming? 

Whenever I have free time either if it's on my cellphone,my PS3 or my laptop(coming next is my future desktop).

8: So if you could be a character out of a game, who would you be?

• I'd like to be:1.Ezio Auditore da Firenze,2.Connor(Ratonhnhaké:ton)Kenway,3.Joel from The Last Of Us

9: So last question, do you like getting Updates from me about Games? and what could I do to improve my service?

• I like taking updates from you but if I need anything extra I have my sources.You can add more voting photos like you did with the best man character and the best woman character and please,tell me when you do it.

▪Xbox 360 Interview with Gaming Core

1: please put name and would you please tell us a bit about yourself?

•Andrew Peterka. I play 360 and am part of Gaming Core on YouTube.

2: So who long have you been gaming, what console did you first play and what game?

•I've been gaming forever. I don't remember my first console/game. I'm guessing a Super Nintendo.

3: I understand you play Xbox360, How long you been playing Xbox and Whats your Gamer score like and do you like achievements?

•I've been playing for around 3 years. My gamer score is around 12,100.

4: So I Know Xbox One is out and im sure enjoying it, but do you think you will choose to move over or do think the 360 still has plenty of life left.

•I think the 360 will stick around. At least until the One price drops.

5: Any new features you want to see added to the Xbox and are you happy with all the free Games like World of Tanks for example.

•I'd like to be able to play online without getting Gold. I mean,  we pay for the console and the game. Why should we have to pay again?

6: So What games you been playing most, any favourites and is there any games your wanting for?

•I like Assassin's Creed, COD, and Alan Wake. I'm waiting mainly for Destiny.

7: How many Hours a week do you put into gaming and do you prefer to playing Single player or Online more?

•I have no idea how many hours. I mainly play single player or offline multilayer every now and then.

8: So if you could be a character out of a game, who would you be and why?

•I'd be Master Chief because he's pretty much unstoppable.

9: What sort of Gamer do you think you are....

•I'm not sure

10: So last question, do you like getting Updates from me about Games and from the Growing Gamer 2 Gamer Community?

•I don't mind them

Cheers guys for another Gamer 2 Gamer Interveiw

No comments:

Post a Comment