Wednesday, 2 July 2014

G2G:EVOLVED with Ally (Girl Gamer)

Welcome to another Episode of G2G

1: So would you please tell us a bit about yourself, Maybe add your playstation name if you wish.

-My name is Ally. I'm 16 years old and a senior in high school. I have 3 accounts for my playstation but my main one is Oh_No_A_Girl_xD

2: So how long have you been gaming, what console did you first play and what game?

-I have been a gamer since I was 7 years old. My first game was Crash Bandicoot for the original playstation which was also my first console. I own each playstation except the playstation 4.

3: So whats your playstation Trophy score? how long it take you to get where you are?

-I don't really play the games for the trophies I mainly play them for a new experience and a scare depending on the type of game. My trophy level is 9 with 599 trophies. It took me a few years to get that many.

4: So how did yiu get into Gaming, Do you prefer playing with other Girl gamers or dont you mind?

-I got into gaming by my dad. He is the one who showed me how to play and taught me tricks. I personally don't care who I play with as long as they don't hate.

5: Any new features you want to see come to Playstation still?

-I don't really know what I want to see come out for playstation but I like new suprises with things that have been coming out.

6: how many Games do you own?

-I own about 50 games for playstation 3, I only own a few for xbox 360 and wii, and I own a lot for playstation 2.(I still play my playstation 2 its still a lot of fun)

7: How many times a week do you put into gaming?

-I play almost everyday for a few hours sometimes longer. It all depends on if I have time and who is on.

8: So if you could be a character out of a game, who would you be?

-I don't really know I've never really tried to put myself in the place of characters. I would probably lose my mind if I were half the characters I played.

9: So last question, do you like getting Updates from me about Games? and what could I do to improve my service? maybe competition?

-I like your updates because they are very helpful to me and my gaming and they are informative. I'm not really sure how you could improve because I think you're doing great by what you are doing. Competition would be a change and would be pretty cool in my opinion.

Many thanks to Ally for being this weeks Interview

No comments:

Post a Comment