The Valley of the Yetis awaits!
Written by knight0fkh0nshu
yesterday at 01:19
The previous Far Cry game redefined the definition of insanity and we can mostly likely expect developer Ubisoft Montreal to continue the trend with Far Cry 4. This sequel will introduce drop-in/drop-out co-op, a snowy landscape, and elephant riding. In addition, Ubisoft has just announced a Season Pass for Far Cry 4 that will further extend the playability of the game.
The Season Pass for Far Cry 4 will include the following:
- The Syringe – Available from launch exclusively for Season Pass holders, players must keep a rare and potent recipe from falling into the hands of Pagan Min’s forces. Playable in single-player and co-op, players will need to ensure that he does not use its devastating effects on the rebel forces.
- Escape from Durgesh Prison – Ajay and Hurk have been rounded up and tortured in Yuma’s prison. Team up with a friend to escape and survive the hostile lands of Pagan Min’s Kyrat.
- Hurk Deluxe Pack – Five missions, playable in single-player and co-op, including Yak Farm, Blood Ruby and Hurk’s Redemption are available. Access an arsenal of new weapons including a harpoon gun for Hurk.
- Overrun – Team up as Rakshasa or Golden Path in this PvP mode and control a series of neutral locations across Kyrat’s countryside to protect them from being overrun by your opponents.
- Valley of the Yetis – Ajay’s helicopter has crashed on an unforgiving Himalayan ridge. Explore the frozen landscape and find tools to upgrade your camp and protect it from a dangerous cult when night falls. With single-player and co-op options, players will not be alone, but in the darkest caves players will have more to fear than just the cult as the yetis await their prey…
The Season Pass for Far Cry 4 will be available on launch day, November 18th, for £23.99.
Sourced Via True Achievements