Sunday, 2 August 2015

"  Timdog at e3, memories of a lifetime "

          
   
   For those who dont know me, im probably one of the biggest Xbox fans, or some say fanboy.   I have over 100k tweets on twitter with about 99 percent about xbox, alot in defense of xbox, and alot in praise.   I am 39 years old and have played Xbox since the start of it, I was a beta tester and have collected and played xbox games since the start.   Never did I think I would be at e3 in my lifetime until about a year ago I was in a DM with Aaron Greenberg and he mentioned the possibility.   I was completely floored but couldnt make it to e3 2014, but I told him I needed a raincheck for E3 2015.  Aaron said ok and  we are here today and Im going to give you all an inside look at my experience at e3, a memory of a lifetime.



 SO are you tired yet?  well thats me taking a limo over to the fanfest, on about 7 hours sleep im going to a party with 500 xbox die hards, free drinks, free food, games, and massive xbox people walking around.  I am dying at this time and struggling but im still taken back of whats going on.    Im talking to fans, Im taking pictures with Midnight on twitter, hanging with Xbox Junky, but as much as i love this im dying inside, im so tired i cant even see straight, i go over to the guy who has all this information about the xbox elite controller and i hold it and fall in love with it, heavy, strong controller, really impressed.   All the time this is going on More xbox guys come in,  Phil, Aaron, Yusef, and even Satya himself came to the party.    I was so tired i didnt even try and talk to them but in the end gravated towards each other.    I ended up talking to Greenie about Backward compatibility, and then talked to Yusef for awhile.   Phil is being the great guy he is taking pictures with every fan that ask, and Satya is also conversing.   Yes this all happened, as the party was ending I had to take a shuttle bus back to parking for e3.   On the shuttle i start talking to Ray Stallion, he is the #1 gamerscore leader for xbox sitting at around 1,118,000  and we have a pretty cool convo......  As tired as you probably as you are of hearing how tired i was, well times that by 10, pure adrealine can only go so far, but it got me through my e3 experience.  As i finally get home I see windows UI announcement and Cortana gets announced on Xbox Daily show, it was such an e3 they put this off to Xbox Daily, well they did and about 7 more hours of discussion go one about e3, Sonys e3, and all the announcements.


Well there is even more to the story like the party for xbox fanfest, yes another party, open bar, dance floor with one of the best DJ i have ever heard and much love going around.    It was truly a life experience.   Will I do this again, for life, will it ever be this memorial?   Doubtful.


8 comments:

  1. You are the biggest Xbox stalker. Literally stalking every Twitter posts by Xbox executives especially Phil's. Tone it down a notch, you seem like a nice guy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I was stalking why would Phil Aaron Albert Yarra all follow me and all dm me time to time? Why would they ask me to come to events?

      Delete
  2. Moron, you were invited to E3 just like everyone else to the very "public" FanFest. Get over yourself. These execs allegedly DM you because they enjoy your passion but also realize you'll say anything in their defense since you've crossed over into insane fandom. You literally drew a fake "kids drawing" and tweeted it to Phil and Greenberg pretending your daughter drew it. Seriously, calm the fuck down and end this insanity. You are still a Verizon cable tech/IT support and will be nothing more at this point. A couple of responses from video game execs will never change that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol such a hater. Get a life.

      Delete
    2. you must be from NeoGaf stop with the hate the man love's gaming end of story just prefers Xbox it's ok to like different things not everyone needs to agree with one another on their console of choice. Team Xbox cares about thier fans and actually communicates with them thier first class all the way.

      Delete
    3. Fuck off, Tim Dog is the Man ! He gets more respect than you any day of the week!

      Delete
    4. if this guy only knew what i was invited there for and what i did on e3 or right after it he would choke on a large amount of crow. e3 isnt a public event, wrong, try getting in if so easy.

      Delete
  3. This is awesome man, so glad you got to go!

    ReplyDelete