For a price of $29.99/€29.99/£24.99, these features have been added in the new version of Beyond: Two Souls on PS4:
- Enhanced 1080p graphics including motion blur, bloom and depth of field effects, as well as improved lighting and shadows. The game also makes use of the DualShock 4 speaker to improve immersion when playing as the Entity
- Decisions are highlighted at the end of each scene and compared with those made by other players
- You can now play the game in chronological order right from the start – a much requested feature in the PS3 version!
- Increased difficulty in a number of fight scenes, combined with improved controls for action sequences
- Includes the “Enhanced Experiments” DLC in the base game
But that is not all! The Heavy Rain & Beyond: Two Souls Collection is announced to be released on March 1st (NA) and 2nd (Europe, 4th in the UK) as a retail version. For gamers that buy Beyond: Two Souls digitally before the Collection hits the shelves, you will get a discount on the download of Heavy Rain on PS4, so you won't pay more buying the games separately than for the Collection.
Not only me but SolaceConquest is a big fan of the games and playing these two gems again is a nice preparation for the big bang with Detroit, Quantic Dream's next blockbuster game, next year.
Some more screenshots:
JerriKoe - Game on!