Sunday, 10 January 2016

Kingwhybrow's Game Of The Year

Another year done at G2G:Evolved and I've had a great year playing Xbox. There has been some Action, Fighting, RPG and Racing titles.


The game that took my eye on the 19th of August when Xbox released as a free title where gods fight it out to the death.

The game is deffinitely a game that I thought I wouldn't really have the time for when the likes of Halo 5 and Forza Motorsport 6 was sweeping into my life.


Smite is a addictive and I can't seem to find the time to play anyother games other than this, when Fallout 4 is calling and Star Wars Battlefront Is waiting for me to Strike the fear over the galaxy but my number 1 game of the year is Smite.

Insight:
Smite is a third person multiplayer online battle arena (MOBA) video game developed and published by Hi-Rez Studios for Microsoft Windows and Xbox One.[4] In Smite, players take on the visage of a god or other mythological figure and take part in arena combat, using powers and team tactics against other player-controlled gods and non-player-controlled minions.
Runners up:

2. Halo 5
3: Gears of Wars
4: Elders Scroll Online
5: MineCraft Story

No comments:

Post a Comment