Saturday, 9 January 2016

SolaceConquest's Game of the Year

It is no surprise that most media outlets have chosen The Witcher 3 as their overall game of the year. You can see why, it's intricate storytelling, character development and badass combat system made it a hot contender.


However, my personal game of the year is something a little different. Tom Clancy sadly passed away last year, leaving behind a legion of literary fans (including myself). I've never been a big fan of the games that are branded with his name though. Until Rainbow Six Vegas 2, which got me to love Ubisoft's soldier filled fun facotry's again.


By now, you've probably guessed my game of the year for 2015 is Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Seige, Seige is brutally fun, tactically taxing and pretty much houses something for everyone. Situations aren't brilliant but they serve their purpose of learning the game. Terrorist Hunt on realistic is the most fun I've had on a horde mode for quite some time now a d the Multiplayer is just ingenious, although lacking in mode types.


Runners up:
2. The Witcher 3: The Wild Hunt
3. Assassin's Creed Syndicate
4. Fallout 4
5. Life is Strange (episodes 2-5)

2 comments:

  1. What the, Rainbow 6 siege. Controversial indeed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Controversial... to hear that out of your mouth is something! Haha! :D
      But agreed, not many would say RB6S is their GOTY. My list is coming up later with a game you'd expect me to say it's the GOTY.

      Delete