Wednesday, 3 February 2016

The Last Giant - Dark Souls II



I've avoided the Souls series for quite a while because of how punishing this series has a reputation for being. Fast forward to this week and I've decided to give Dark Souls II: Scholor of the First Sin a try on PC

and the warnings were correct. This game insane, brutally difficult but I freaking love it! I love the views from this big epic looking world, Heide's Tower of Flames is gorgeous! And of course the combat. The combat is tough but fair. When I die, it's usually because I wasn't paying attention and not some crappy hit box or cheap ganking. Check out the video of my first encounter with The Last Giant, a boss you face early on in this grueling adventure. Carry on reading with Couch Jockney Gaming

No comments:

Post a Comment